A.A.A School Planning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:56 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keycards main importance.

2 posters

Go down

Keycards main importance. Empty Keycards main importance.

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 am

I'mlazyandthisismostlyaconversationwithmeandKonekobutedited. Here.

Iwasthinking. You know we'd said the school has to be somewhere far from other people because of how most of the people in it aren't exactly human. Which was why it's in a forest. And we'd said the Guardians helped build it? I think overall that adds quite a few plot holes.
But yeah I was thinking, we could make it a bit like how the school in this RP group I wanted to join but can't works. Since that's a school for mythical creatures, but when each of the characters first gets to the school they have a certain object magic'd so that they use it to make them look human.
So yes I was thinking we could do something like that. It can be the keycards giving the characters the ability to look human while thy have them.
That way we could make it so that the place isn't as isolated, and it's not just like a bunch of people are randomly disappearing.

And I guess it'd also make more sense why there'd still be actually subjects and exams. If it's in a normal area and supposedly a normal school. 

-u- Then it'd seem like a normal boarding school to other people. So it could have been built normally, get deliveries of stuff, andyeah. Wouldn't be as suspicious or anything.

And boarding school can still be in the countryside/ around foresty or open areas anyway. So it's still doesn't have to be near a densly populated area
If it was a weird object and someone from outside the school found the item. If it was a keycard they wouldn't take any notice.

What we're still thinking about however is how exactly Stephen got the keycards to do this. So far we can just think of characters such as the Genies or my two Magnet Kitsune people helping him and making them magic.

Okay so we have decided that with Jennifer and her family being related to mages, they would have relatives who are able to/willing to use magic to make the Keycards have the magical ability to make the non-human students appear human.

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

BakaInuNinja
Admin

https://andrewsacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Keycards main importance. Empty Re: Keycards main importance.

Post by BakaKoneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 am

Okay so, I should design these things soon >:c Tell me what needs to be on it! But I'm guess the definite things would be; name, date of birth? photo of the chatacter.
Also I guess for the picture. The ID should be shown with the characters looking human?

We also need to figure out still how the characters are actually made to look human ;u; I know we have the genies and magnet kitsune ideas so far though.

BakaKoneko

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:11 am

Yesyesyes. We need to decide on how exactly it allows them to go human. Like if just holding them makes them able to shapeshift into that one form.

Also there should be an area for a random number code thing for each person. |D Say just 4 numbers long.

But yes looking human. And Name, D.O.B, and Gender?

BakaInuNinja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaKoneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 am

Yes yes I was thinking as well for a the number code >:u

Also the idea with them needing to have to card with them would be good yes~

Sudden realisation though. Maybe not so much D.O.B ._. Age on it's own might just be better because of characters being over 1000 and such. Plus having to actually decide dates for them all would be annoying |D;;;

BakaKoneko

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 am

Hahahaokayyes. And depending on how long we plan this or whatever, we'd end up having to change their D.O.Bs lest they age too much. |D

BakaInuNinja
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum