A.A.A School Planning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:56 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Uniform?

Go down

Uniform? Empty Uniform?

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 am

Okayokay.
So, I think we'd previously decided that the academy's colours would be Black, and light and dark blue right?
I feel that maybe we should have it instead as Black and then two different colours instead? Preferably one of them at least being a light colour.

What do you guys think? What colours would you think be good. (We probably could have 2-4 main academy colours I think)

Me and Koneko were also thinking that rather than a single uniform for everyone, it might be better to have something like we have at 6th form. Guidelines of dark formal clothes to wear, possibly with the school's colours as a guideline for colours too?

Soyesguys. Post your ideas on these here. Colour suggestions, or if you think a set uniform or formal guidelines would be better.

Okay I think we have decided now that the clothing won't be a uniform, but rather smart-looking, dark coloured clothes. Plus a badge for the school must be worn and there is an optional tie/neckerchief.

BakaInuNinja
Admin

https://andrewsacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum